2008年6月29日星期日

Cheer up, Me!

Good day to myself!

I'm writing my second post in this rainy night, using my damn broken sucks English.

My last summer vocation has been lasted for three days. It will be the ever last one, if I'm have no further education after graduating from university. And I left school for home right after their graduation ceremony, a hilarous get-together, a sad departing time. Also Li Kashing's 80 years old birthday. Then I decided to escape from the campus and return home.

Everything looks good, but you never know how true or how wrong it is. Every day I open my email, but see the disappointment. No reply from Corinne, again. Internship in HK is still in the air. I'm desired to make my dad proud of me on this.

I won't be beaten by this, however. I'm still working hard on my career.

沒有留言:

發佈留言